Wednesday, October 14, 2015

from an autistic guy who is trapped

Sad to say that my life really not amazing. Its hard to admit that on sad public platform that I am not ok. I type with great difficulty getting my body TOGETHER to even say anything worthwhile is difficult. I am starting to think that my freezing my obsessions with touching my clothes and sensory, overload is just me now. Its not really the bold one eyed pirate plundering the seven seas of autism anymore. I am just drowning in this sea where I talk to voices in my head because fc dreadful lifesaver to being human is now a cursed anchor that chains me to wretched dependent lonely existence. I hate being unable to talk or type by myself. This is so crap and makes me so sick in my heart and so I resume my sad fake smiles. 

Typing time: [55mins]

No comments:

Post a Comment