Sunday, August 1, 2010

By the sea.

By the sea.
By the Bold One-Eyed Pirate

Happily strolling allowing myself to marvel at the unending sky and uneven footpath trailing along the side of the sea. I think to myself and this was my funny thought.

What if my every day’s worth of frustrations, loneliness, battles and lack of control and few chances to say how I feel were the norm and everybody else were autistic instead.

I will do everything in my power to break free from my imprisoned body of uncontrolled hand movements and freezed up muscles, but meantime bear with me while I am under construction.

Try to see me as the one with a bright mind in a body of blackouts and short circuits. Both run on separate circuits, which means if I am acting up it's really not a great indicator of my thoughts or feelings. Most of the time anyway.

Thank you my kind readers for finding time to come read my long but important thoughts for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment